- 1x WLC-T03-FIZ Nucleus M FIZ unit
- 2x WLC-T03-M Nucleus M Motor
- 2x FR-T03 Photographic Lens Follow Focus Gear Ring
- 1x WLC-T03-PTAP-7P Nucleus-M P-TAP to 7-Pin Motor Power Cable
- 1x WLC-T03-7P-S-55 Nucleus-M 7-Pin to 7-Pin Motor to Motor Connection Cable (Straight) 55cm
- 2x WLC-T03-MD-1 Nucleus-M Follow Focus marking Disk (x1)
- 1x WLC-T03-LAN Nucleus-M FIZ Lanyard
- 1x WLC-T03-BC Nucleus M Battery Charger
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customisable 3-channel wireless lens control system.
It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on either the FIZ hand unit or between the two wireless hand grips. You can even split control of the channels between the hand unit and wireless hand grips as you see fit with the push of a button.
- Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motor are completely wireless.
- There is no MDR unit. Each motor has a wireless module that can receive a signal without the MDR, saving space and setup time.
- A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
- There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
- 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
- Motors can reach calibration on lenses with out hard stops
- Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
- Compatible with the Gravity G1 Handheld Gimbal
Nucleus-M Brushless Wireless Follow Focus Motor
- This brushless wireless follow focus motor has its own built-in motor drive that communicates directly with the hand unit and hand grips.
- This negates the need to mount a separate MDR to your rig, allowing for a more compact camera setup and a quicker setup time.
- Simply set the motor and Nucleus-M hand unit/hand grips to the same channel and you will have full control. The motor allows for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don’t have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
- The motor is designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings).
- This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motor without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup.
- Every motor has a 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached, which is the standard gear size for cinema lenses.
- The torque of the Nucleus-M Motor at 14.8V is 2.5N·m To power the motor and subsequent motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used.
- Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables.
|FIZ HAND UNIT|
|Weight (no batteries)||0.44 kg
|NUCLEUS-M BRUSHLESS MOTOR|
|Motor (no rail adapter)||0.19kg (0.419lb)|
|Motor with 15mm rail adapter||0.22kg (0.496lb)|
|Motor with 19mm rail adapter||0.22kg (0.487lb)|
|Length/Height||11.43cm (4 1/2 Inches)|
|Width||6.9cm (2 3/4 Inches) (motor plus rail adapter)|
|Width||6.66cm (2 5/8 Inches) (ports to tip of gear)|
|Width||8.25cm(3 2/8 Inches) (end to end furthest points)|
|Depth||1.5cm (5/8 Inches) (rail mount section)|
|Depth||1.9cm (3/4 Inch) (base section)|
|Depth||3.49cm(1 3/8 Inches) (motor section)|