Fujinon MK 18-55mm E Mount Lens
2 Lens Caps
Fujifilm has unveiled the MK Cinema Lens' series, which boast advanced optical performance, ultra-compact and lightweight design and excellent cost performance. The MK18-55mm T2.9 is a standard zoom lens with a focal length of 18-55mm and an aperture of T2.9.
The demand for high-performance cinema lenses has grown rapidly in recent years with the increasing opportunity to shoot films, corporate and commercial videos using cine and digital lenses. Cine lenses are the best choice to achieve a shallow depth-of-field and beautiful bokeh. However, since they are typically large, heavy and expensive, lower cost alternatives such as interchangeable lenses for digital cameras, which are generally more affordable and mobile. However, these lenses are designed primarily for shooting still images and can be prone to focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming. As a direct response to these problems and demand, Fujifilm has released the new MK18-55mm cine lens.
FUJINON MK18-55mm T2.9" achieves high optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range. Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility and E-mount dedicated design have led to an ultra-compact & "less than 1kg" lightweight body, and excellent cost performance.
It suppresses "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and "Lens breathing". Also, it features three fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch and a 200° focus rotation angle for sophisticated operability.
- Outstanding optical performance and low distortion with T2.9 speed across the entire zoom range
- Ultra-compact & less than 1kg lightweight design thanks to Super 35mm/APS-C sensor compatibility with dedicated E-mount design
- Fully manual lens rings for focus, zoom, and iris with 0.8M gear pitch
- 200° focus rotation angle for accurate focusing
- Seamless iris to avoid vibrations and noise that you get with clicking mechanism
- Resolves issues of interchangeable lenses for still digital cameras such as "focus shift and optical axis shift while zooming" and “lens breathing”
- 85mm front diameter, 82mm filter diameter, and position of 0.8M are standardised between the two models
- Features macro function
- Features flange focal length adjustment function
|Model name||MK18-55mm T2.9|
|Image Size||24.84mm x 13.97mm (φ28.5mm)|
|Minimum Object Distance (M.O.D)||0.85m / 2ft 9in|
|with macro function 0.38m / 1ft 2.9in|
|Object Dimensions at M.O.D||18mm 924mm x 520mm|
|(H x V) 16 : 9 Aspect Ratio*||55mm 291mm x 164mm|
|Angle of view (H×V)||18mm 69.2° x 42.4°|
|16 : 9 Aspect Ratio*||55mm 25.5° x 14.5°|