- Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM II L Series Telephoto Zoom Lens.
- Front and back lens caps.
- Hoya protective lens filter.
- Protective case.
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM telephoto lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power that’s great for sports and wildlife photography.
The telephoto lens features one fluorite and one super UD element to help provide impressive contrast and resolution with reduced chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range. Canon’s new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help lessen smears and fingerprints.A 9-blade circular aperture renders beautiful, soft backgrounds, and a 3 mode (standard, panning and exposure only) Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 steps* of image correction.
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM telephoto lens is equipped with a new inner focusing AF system to help ensure fast and accurate focus down...
- Superb image quality right across the frame
- Versatile, portable super-telephoto zoom lens
- Prevent camera shake with a 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- 3 modes of IS, the third is for sports photography
- A minimum focusing distance of 0.98m
- Maximum magnification of 0.31x
- 9 aperture blades
- AF motor the ring-type USM
- Rotational zoom
- Customise the feel of the zoom control for different situations
- Detachable tripod mount
- Shoot confidently in tough weather conditions
- Dust and weather sealing
- Fluorine coatingFast, near-silent focusing
|Lens Construction:||21 elements in 16 groups|
|Diagonal Angle of View:||24º-6’10’|
|Focus Adjustment:||Inner focus system / USM|
|Closest Focusing Distance:||3.2 ft. / 0.98m|
|Dimensions:||94 x 193 mm|