The Sidefinder is a fully featured HD viewfinder with a flip-out 1080p display. It’s the brilliant, natural union between the SmallHD 500 Series Monitor and a cleverly designed, patent-pending, EVF loupe. The Sidefinder gives shooters all the benefits of using a field monitor AND an EVF, without compromising speed, agility, or quality of the image. The Sidefinder represents the highest resolution EVF and the highest resolution 5-inch on-camera monitor in one device.
A fantastic partner to the SmallHD 502 monitor, the Sidefinder turns the 5″ monitor into a high resolution viewfinder. Extremely well built, the detachable loupe attaches magnetically to the monitor - ingenious!.
- EVF True HD resolution LCD display with SDI/HDMI cross conversion
- 720p EVF/1080p LCD
- HDMI/SDI In and out + Cross Conversion
- Adjustable Field-of-View, Adjustable Diopter
- 3D LUTs, Scopes, Waveform, Image Capture, and more...
- Integrated EVF Mounting Bracket (NATO Rail, ARRI Rosette, 15mm Rod, 1/4” 20)
- Shock-Mounted Display + Circuit Board
- Resolution: Viewing Eyepiece 1366x768
- Resolution: Viewing Screen 1920 x 1080
- Framing Guides Crosshatch, Crosshair, Aspect Ratio, Title Guides, Custom
- Adjustable Field of View 40 to 20
- Eyepiece Focus Range -2 to +4 diopters
- Weight 15 oz, .25 kg
- Mounting Options Integrated EVF Bracket, NATO Rail, ARRI Rosette, 15mm Rod, 1/4-20 Taps
- Software Same as 502 monitor